Saturday, October 12, 2013

You Have to See It to Believe It...

So MANY things to be pissed about, so little time to write...
First, Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) on the Kelly Files discussing
the Fallen Soldier Military Benefit bullshit...

I think these are in the right order, but I'm NOT positive.


Rep. Hunter asks for Hagel's RESIGNATION!

Then, there's THIS. I'm no soothsayer, but the MINUTE I heard that Andrew Breitbart dropped dead on the street, my FIRST THOUGHT was "Barry ordered another HIT." Well, lo-and-behold an Ex-CIA Agent makes the SAME DAMN CLAIM AND he includes the unexplained death of Tom Clancy. I don't doubt this CORRUPT regime is MORE THAN capable of knocking off ANYONE who is a threat to their delicate cover.


And if THAT's not enough to make your blood boil, here's the LibProgTards plan to "Normalize Paedophilia" We wouldn't want to hurt the PERVS wittle feewings..

No comments:

Post a Comment