Thursday, October 10, 2013

"I" Am a PROUD Conservative Cracker!


Not sure what all the blabber is about the word CRACKER
I LOVE crackers!
  • Saltines
  • Ritz
  • Wheat Thins
  • Triscuits
  • Pita <--Stacy's "Simply Naked" ~ my fave for now!
So what's up with the nasty talk? Never really thought of cracker as an adjective, it's always been a noun! But like many other seemingly harmless words, Cracker is a politically derogative term used by the Lib/ProgTards* to describe a white Right-winger! That being said, you can probably tell by my avi that I'm a cracker and damn PROUD of it!

*If I'm going to pick a political pejoritive it's going to pack a little punch, like Lib/ProgTard!

I've answered my own question: Which BlogSite is the quickest and easiest? www.blogger.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment