Thursday, February 6, 2014

To the Monumentally Stupid...

This piece "Mark Murray Is a Flamboyantly Stupid Person," by The Mav and vakruta's comment[1] leave me without adequate words to express my deepest appreciation and monumental respect...



To Mark Murry (@mmurraypolitics) I would say this:  You are the lowest form of humanoid. I won't even compare you to barnacles & pond scum, that would be desrespectful to them. You need to get down on your knees and ask God for some serious forgiveness. Then you need to visit the VA and do some serious apologizing followed by humble thanks...

I don't begrudge you your 1st Amendment Right to 'Free Speech' but you cross the line when you compare the 'struggles-of-Barry' to that of the WARRIORS who PROTECT your RIGHT to SPEAK STUPID... 

Profoundly. Monumentally. Flamboyantly.
Stupid.











[1] The first Comment following "Mark Murray Is a Flamboyantly Stupid Person," by "The Mav"

[]Yes, I said MONUMENTALLY, SERIOUS & PROFOUND repeatedly. That's how I roll...

No comments:

Post a Comment